We create tailored solutions that combine professional experience and the needs and wants of the customer. Our unique, professional home safety check will help identify any potential areas of injury risk.
Our experienced team provide mobile Occupational Therapy services to you.
- our unique home safety assessment which will help identify any potential areas of injury risk; and
- organisation of appropriate equipment, modifications and installation.
- Private home visits – If you have private health insurance you may be eligible for a private health rebate.
- Registered Occupational Therapy provider for DVA – requires referral from GP, hospital discharge planner or other authorised person to complete the D904 referral form.
- Registered Occupational Therapy provider for Medicare under the Chronic Disease Management plan – requires referral from GP
Based on your individual outcome, appropriate packages, products and services will be recommended to you. Products include, but not limited to:
- Grab Rails for the shower, toilet, steps and any other desired area.
- Aids for the bathroom and toilet rooms including specialised chairs and mats.
- Aids for the kitchen including trays, steps and reachers.
- Lift Chairs and Beds.
- Day Chairs.
- Walkers and Canes.
- Stair Chairs.